Complaint Review: Resurrection Ink

• Updated: Tue, February 21, 2012

• Reported By: Kristen — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Resurrection Ink
310 East Montgomery Xrd, Ste 21 Savannah, Georgia United States of America

Resurrection Ink Would Have Been Better Off Having My Toddler Tattoo Me Savannah, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Thanks for sharing

This shop was recommended to me by a friend.  I saw the work done on him by Frankie Lambough and felt he was more than capable of completing the work I wanted.  Frankie insisted his wife, Mareva, would be better suited for the work I needed and said she would have no problems completing it.  She said up front I would need to make my piece very large to prevent fading of features in the long run, to which I agreed.  We also discussed an older tattoo I needed covered up, to which I was told once again would be no problem.

When my first sitting was over, what was on my back looked like a child drew it and looked nothing like the picture I brought in.  I complained numerous times about the issues I was having and insisted Frankie (the true artist of the shop and the one who insisted on his wife to begin with) salvage what he can before proceeding any further. [continued below]....
.....  He said no and I should just trust his wife to fix it.

After many conversations, the only solution on his part was pointing the blame on me saying I should have walked around for days with a copy of this on my back to be sure, I moved too much, the characters are so small they will blur in the long run, etc.  I wasnt told to walk around with a copy before this was done-both artists assured me they could give me the picture I brought in, no problems. I'd had this image for years so I was SURE I wanted it.  I didnt move at all, to which I have a witness because the person who recommended them to me was there by my side throughout the process.  Also, the tattoo was enlarged in the first place to prevent blurring.

Now they refuse to fix it (unless his wife does but she needs to stick to painting because she sucks at tattooing), refuse to refund money and refuse to help.  Only point blame on the customer and tell me to go elsewhere.  This is not how a company should be run when the art being produced is for life.  Other tattoo artists recommendations have been laser removal!  I have reported them to the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resurrection-Ink/Savannah-Georgia-31406/Resurrection-Ink-Would-Have-Been-Better-Off-Having-My-Toddler-Tattoo-Me-Savannah-Georgia-818426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resurrection Ink

Thanks for sharing

AUTHOR: Druxus - (United States of America)

Thanks for sharing your experience. Noone needs a tatoo like that. Sorry