Complaint Review: Resveratrol Ultra - RezMelts

• Reported By:St. Clairsville Ohio
Resveratrol Ultra - RezMelts
rezmelts.com Internet U.S.A.

Resveratrol Ultra - RezMelts Unauthorized charge Internet

Thought this was a reputable product after viewing a video from 60 minutes. I was wrong. I entered my personal information for a free trial of Rezmelts, including my credit card info. I was informed that I did not complete all the required information via a pop-up message. After several attempts, I gave up and exited the web page.

During further searching, I discovered that there were many complaints from consumers against Resveratrol. Many for unauthorized charges, and unreconcilable issues. I immediately contacted my credit card company and found that a charge is pending for the shipment of the free trial. Since I am convinced that I have been wronged, I cancelled my credit card to prevent further charges. Lesson learned, look before you leap.

Tanya
St. Clairsville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resveratrol-Ultra-RezMelts/internet/Resveratrol-Ultra-RezMelts-Unauthorized-charge-Internet-453075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resveratrol Ultra - RezMelts