Complaint Review: Resveratrol Ultra

• Submitted: Tue, May 05, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 15, 2009

• Reported By:Clements California
Resveratrol Ultra
3007 Greene St Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Resveratrol Ultra - FWM Laboratories Hollywood Florida

*Consumer Comment: return policy

*Author of original report: Thank you

*Consumer Suggestion: This is 100% sure solution

The product is Resveratrol Ultra, the ad was seen on WebMD. I purchased a trial for $2.00 and not long after was billed $87.13. I tried to call and cancel, the first phone number I called was disconected, the second phone number I called was a recording that just kept giving the business hours over and over, the third phone number I called was an automated cancellation, by this time I had received another bottle of this product that I was trying to return, and I also had another charge on my credit card for $87.13 but the second charge was from something called Eorlds Best Acai. I finally got a person on the phone with a fourth phone number found in the merchant information on my credit card, and was told I was already credited for the products, I told them no I have two charges and was only given a credit for one, I was getting no where with this person so I asked to speak to a supervisor, this person named Chanel Smith tried to tell me I had returned the product wrong and would not receive a credit for the second charge, until I told her I had heard on the news that this is a scam and I would call channel 3 news and report them, after that she said I would receive a credit in 2 to 3 business days. Of which still remains to be seen.

Lisa
Clements, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2009 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resveratrol-Ultra/Hollywood-Florida-33020/Resveratrol-Ultra-FWM-Laboratories-Hollywood-Florida-449096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resveratrol Ultra

return policy

AUTHOR: Kathy - (U.S.A.)

same thing exact happened to me..i never even got an e mail confirmation to know the start date of my trial period..i thought my order never went through it just showed up a week later

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

I called the phone number 866-949-0138 spoke with someone they said is a supervisor named Sheena Jones and was told my refund started processing on 5-8-09. I hope she is telling the truth. I find it really hard to believe anyone from this company. I think this purchase is one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

This is 100% sure solution

AUTHOR: Nathan Cunningham - (U.S.A.)

It's very disappointing to hear that you have to call a lot of numbers. But I'm sure about this one---866-949-0138. There will be no another run around stories, recordings to listen to, or disconnection. I had the same experience and only this helpline does really helped me.