Complaint Review: Resveratrol Ultra

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:cleveland Georgia
Resveratrol Ultra
3007 Greene St Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Resveratrol Ultra unauthorized credit card charge Hollywood Florida

I have just experienced dealing with this company for the first time. My husband has had two strokes and needs help to clear his arteries if possible, so this is very attractive to us.
The website promises a free sample, for only shipping cost, but the next day, they charged me $87.13 on that card used for shipping cost. (I don't have a charge for the shipping cost?)(yet)

Tomorrow, I will try calling the cust svc for cancellation of WHATEVER contract they will claim I agreed to.

In the meantime, take fair warning. I will not be buying from this company since they use covert tactics. I have other sources for resveratrol and I understand the chewables are more effective anyway. My husband has been taking the chewables for a week and says he feels more alert and energetic! We did not try the Resveratrol Ultra sample.

Lolli
cleveland, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resveratrol-Ultra/Hollywood-Florida-33020/Resveratrol-Ultra-unauthorized-credit-card-charge-Hollywood-Florida-460192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resveratrol Ultra