Complaint Review: Resveratrol Ultra

• Submitted: Mon, August 10, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 10, 2009

• Reported By:Raymore Missouri
Resveratrol Ultra
www.resveratrolultra.com Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Resveratrol Ultra Nothing "Free" about this product/company. Hollywood Florida

I ordered the "free trial" offer by paying shipping and handling. The day BEFORE my product even arrived, the company had taken $87 out of my account. I called to ask how I could have had a free trial when I hadn't even received the product. They argued that according to their records it had been shipped in time for me to have tried it.

I am on a very tight budget and pleaded with them to refund my money and I would pay the cost to send the product back, but they refused.

I have spoken of this to people at work and also some friends and they said the same thing happened to them.

I am really disappointed in the company also because Oprah, Dr. Oz and Barbara Walters recommended this particular brand/company as being the number 1 product to try.

Hopefully enough people will find out about them to put them out of business soon!

Mary
Raymore, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2009 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resveratrol-Ultra/Hollywood-Florida/Resveratrol-Ultra-Nothing-Free-about-this-productcompany-Hollywood-Florida-478219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resveratrol Ultra