Complaint Review: Resveratrol Ultra

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Resveratrol Ultra
resveratrolultra.com/offer Internet U.S.A.

Resveratrol Ultra FREE TRIAL SCAM...CREDIT CARD RIPOFF Internet

I am an intelligent, educated person and I usually perform my due diligence when ordering anything on-line so imagine my surprise when I find that I have been charged $87.13 for a free trial...plus numerous other charges for "international fees". When I contacted my bank, they gave me the merchant's number. When I called this number, I was put on hold for 30+ minutes and then an answering machine came on requesting that I leave my name and number. I contacted my bank again who had numerous numbers for these folks on file as this is a routine complaint they are receiving. There is nothing I can do about the charges, however, I am reporting this company to the BBB and anyone else who will listen. The website also claims 100% GUARANTEED satisfaction...yeah, right! Even if you wanted to cancel your "free sample" within the few days they indicate on their website (note that I clicked on an MSN ad which I doubt reads the same as this website) you will be unable to reach them on the telephone!

Kimber
Atlanta, Georgia

Rip Off Reports on U-Haul

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resveratrol-Ultra/internet/Resveratrol-Ultra-FREE-TRIAL-SCAMCREDIT-CARD-RIPOFF-Internet-456199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resveratrol Ultra