Complaint Review: Resveratrol

• Submitted: Fri, July 31, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 31, 2009

• Reported By:cottonwood Arizona
Resveratrol
3007 Greene St. Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Resveratrol they advertised free supply just pay 1. for shipping. They charged my account 87.13 for something called topbody cleanse on 6/26 then charged 1.95, 2.00, and 83.18 on 7/12 Hollywood Florida

An ad for resveratrol offered a free 30 day supply and only pay 1.95 for shipping. I received a charge on my credit card for 1.95.

My next credit card bill came with another 1.95 charge, a 2.00 charge, and an 83.18 charge. And I received another 30 day supply of resveratrol. When I looked at my credit card bill I saw the 87.13 charge was for something called topbody cleanse. I did not see anything in their ad about this product.

My credit card company said there was fine print which said I had to tell them to cancel my enrollment or pay for the products.

Does anyone have a copy of their ad. I can't find it. Also I did not finish the order as a box came up with the message it was going to a site which was not secure. I think this must have been where the stipulations must have been hidden.

Jeanne
cottonwood, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2009 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resveratrol/Hollywood-Florida/Resveratrol-they-advertised-free-supply-just-pay-1-for-shipping-They-charged-my-account-475355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resveratrol