Complaint Review: Resvibrant, Emeryville, CA

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Teri — La Pine Oregon
Resvibrant, Emeryville, CA
Emeryville, California USA

Resvibrant, Emeryville, CA I was sent product and charged for it after recieving a sample I paid postage on in February. There was no authorization. They said i did not cancel. But there was nothing to cancel! next thing i know, there is an email confirming a 1:03 Am order and charge to my card I used for postage. i saw the sample on ZULILY Emeryville California

I ordered a free sample  of anti aging potion from a company that flashed up on a little sign-in free sample screen when I signed on to my Zulily account. I entered a card for a $4.95 handling fee for the full sized sample product. it arrived alone, in a plain packet : Here is your free sample. Nothing else.

I just recieved an email with a 1:03 Am order to get more product and a notice that the product is on the way. I called them at Resvibrant in Emeryville CA, and they said I did not cancel my "SUBSCRIPTION"- and I said I never made any order other than a free sample and stop the shipment. They told me it had been shipped and I can call them and send it back after i recieve it.

I said no... stop it now, you just flagged my email and it is USPO.

I am furious! Stop these people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resvibrant-Emeryville-CA/Emeryville-California-94608/Resvibrant-Emeryville-CA-I-was-sent-product-and-charged-for-it-after-recieving-a-sample-1134184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resvibrant, Emeryville, CA