Complaint Review: Resvibrant

• Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: Cookie — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Resvibrant
2340 Powell street emerville, California United States of America

Resvibrant free trial of a bottle of cream and my bank account was charged 75.00 which cost me another 38.00 in over drafts. i signed up for free trial, nothing said about 75.00 being taken from me and now i ca emerville, California

i ordered a FREE TRIAL OF CREAM NOW MY BANK CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED ALMOST 80.00 DOLLARS AND I WAS CHARGED AN OVER DRAFT FEE OF 38.00 BECAUSE OF IT.  I WOULD OF NEVER SENT FOR A FREE TRIAL IF I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO COST ME 80.00 AND I HEARD NOW THEY WILL KEEP CHARGING MY ACCOUNT MONTHLY ???  IM PISSED AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO STOP THEM OR HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK...RESVIBRANT TOTALLY SCAMMED ME BY NOT TELLING THE WHOLE TRUTH ON THEIR AD....I WANT MY DAMN MONEY BACK  AND NOT TO BE RIPPED OFF AGAIN BECAUSE THEY NOW HAVE MY CARD NUMBER AND INFOR......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Resvibrant/emerville-California-94608/Resvibrant-free-trial-of-a-bottle-of-cream-and-my-bank-account-was-charged-7500-which-co-970537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Resvibrant