• Report: #871954

• Reported By: lori M — lafayette California United States of America
Reta Bugay-grew Bugay Winery
Santa Rosa Calif Internet United States of America

Reta Bugay-grew Bugay Winery Child Abuser Internet

I saw a friend of mine who I went to High School with today, she was so upset her twelve year old son was physically abused by his dad, who was instructed by Reta Bugay to get the computer from his ex-wife so she can't write a rip-off report about her again..My friend has been threatened and told she will be killed if she ever goes on the internet again and tells the truth about Reta Bugay. Reta gives my friends ex-husband gifts, money, vacations anything he wants or needs so he makes her feel she's desirable. The sick thing about  it is because she pays for him to tell her she's desirable, he doesn't work or pay for his children to eat. Reta is now buying a house for her gigilo, and the sad thing is my friend and her children have lost their house because he quit paying the mortgage. When Reta's gigilo  barged in the hotel where my friend is staying, to destroy her computer, her twelve year old stood up to protect his mom, he pushed his son so hard he hit his head. My friend called Reta Bugay and said listen to my son crying, her son was histerical he told Reta word for word how his dad hurt him, Reta didn't care, as long as her lover got the computer. Reta knows she's enabling a father to neglect and abuse his children, but because my friends husband used Reta years ago for sex when she was engaged to John Bugay,and he has no money now or will any woman with class sleep with him, he knew good old Reta just needs to hear she is desirable by any man  and they can get all the money and sex they need. The histerical part of all of this is he tells my friend he gets all the money he needs and if she would quit causing problems and just went along with his con,he will  get money for her, from Reta without Reta knowing. My friend said she would never lower herself and expose her children to two very sick peoples low life, insecure, patheic, weak behavior . I want to make a statement for my friend THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE DON"T SUPPORT BUGAY WINERY, don't purchase their wine, people as disgusting as Reta think money is more important than children. I told my friend the first thing I am going to do is go on the internet and tell her story, on every website I can. I hate child abusers, and I hate the thought of people like Reta giving  us a bad name because were rich. I've never paid for sex or abused a chilkd.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2012 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reta-Bugay-grew-Bugay-Winery/internet/Reta-Bugay-grew-Bugay-Winery-Child-Abuser-Internet-871954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reta Bugay-grew Bugay Winery