Complaint Review: Retail Business Development

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Adam Russell — miami Florida United States of America
Retail Business Development

Retail Business Development RBD Rip Off This company didn't pay me commission or my checks Internet

I was hired by this company to be the Team Leader of South Florida.  After building the company up in this region, I was NOT paid my commissions.  I had to wait over 2 months to recieve my pay.  After 2 months I decided to be a salesman with the company.  I had record breaking weeks and made over 150 sales.  After having the best weekend the company had (black friday) they told me they would not pay me, and I was to be terminated immediately.

Retail Business Development owes me over $3,200.

This company will over work you and underpay you.  If you start doing to well they will terminate you and cut their losses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retail-Business-Development/internet/Retail-Business-Development-RBD-Rip-Off-This-company-didnt-pay-me-commission-or-my-chec-976032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retail Business Development