Complaint Review: Retail Service; HRS USA

• Submitted: Tue, July 02, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, July 02, 2002

• Reported By:Winter Parl FL
Retail Service; HRS USA
Dept 7680 Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-2208591
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Retail Service; HRS USA ripoff ripoff Carol Stream Illinois

I ended with this company thanks to Sound Advice.

This company never sent me my statements until the promotional date was past due. I had to asked for a copy to be sent and they never did. Once I recieved the statement it was to late I was stuck in the web of no end.

Their customer service is the worst no one knows what they are doing. If you talk to a "manager" the next time you call in they don't know who it was. I called several times to ask for help in figuring out how I could pay my bill, I only work part time and they won't help me. It took me three months of one hour calls each time to get a manager to help me.

I just recieved my lasted statement and I paid a little over a dollar on the amount that is owed. Their minimum payment due only covers the interest accured not anything else. This is the only company that I have dealt with that does this.

Usually you pay about half and half. I have to call them again about that. They also messed with my credit line and now bill is close to $3000 dollars and I have been paying on it for months. With no sign of decreasing balance it the near future.

Sheree
Winter Park, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2002 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retail-Service-HRS-USA/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60116/Retail-Service-HRS-USA-ripoff-ripoff-Carol-Stream-Illinois-23850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retail Service; HRS USA