• Report: #319434

Complaint Review: Retail Services (Kawasaki)

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By:Hatfield Pennsylvania
Retail Services (Kawasaki)
P O Box 17602 Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Retail Services (Kawasaki) Help!!! Ive been scammmed!!! Baltimore Maryland

Im filing this report because I dont know what else to do. I work for a large Apartment complex, So when I saw an ad about a kawasaki Mule for $80.00 down and $80.00 per month I thought that would be great help with wear and tear on my family vehicle and also with gas.

Soon after My vehicle was dropped off I noticed the statements that I recieve every month that I am being charged $50.00 , each month just for finance charges. So Its been a year now and I pay my bill on time each month and more than the minimum due and I only payed $400.00 towards the actual cost of the Mule.

I contacted the company where I purchased the vehicle and they told me to contact the the company with the loan(reatail services!) They tell me to contact the company where I purchased the mule (kawasaki), What is going on? Why am I getting the run around?

So I persisted and kept calling and now im getting put on hold for long periods of time and then just hung up on. If this isnt a rip off I dont know what is. I know this isnt right. So help me PLEASE!!!!

Tom
Hatfield, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2008 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retail-Services-Kawasaki/Baltimore-Maryland-21287-1602/Retail-Services-Kawasaki-Help-Ive-been-scammmed-Baltimore-Maryland-319434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retail Services (Kawasaki)

hide