Complaint Review: Retailers National Bank - Target Visa

• Submitted: Mon, December 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 01, 2008

• Reported By:stuart Florida
Retailers National Bank - Target Visa
P.O. Box 59317 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Retailers National Bank - Target Visa 1 late payment rate now 28.99% Minneapolis Minnesota

Whatever card you choose. PLEASE DO NOT GET A TARGET VISA!
I have had the card for over 6 years, no problems

In October I was late by 1 day. Today, I reviewed my most recent statement and found that my rate had been adjusted to 28.99%. I called and was informed that it was not a mistake and it would be 12 months until the rate will readjust.

Fortunately I am in a position to pay off the balance but if I was not in that position they would have me over the proverbial barrel.

Chuck
stuart, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2008 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retailers-National-Bank-Target-Visa/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55459-0317/Retailers-National-Bank-Target-Visa-1-late-payment-rate-now-2899-Minneapolis-Minnesota-396402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retailers National Bank - Target Visa