Complaint Review: Retama Ranch Apartments

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2007

• Reported By:austin Texas
Retama Ranch Apartments
12900 East Loop 1604 North Cibolo, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 210-566-1177
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Retama Ranch Apartments apartment, stole, stolen Cibolo Texas

I moved out and owed the property money for damages. I forgot to check my coat closet and left all my and my girlfriend's winter coats and jackets behind. When I called, they said they would return them if I paid my balance by a certain date, which I was unable to do. When I called again, they said they threw them all away. (mind you, we're talking over $2000 in coats) I then sent a friend of mine into the property and the staff was actually wearing my coats! good ole honest people!

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retama-Ranch-Apartments/Cibolo-Texas-78108/Retama-Ranch-Apartments-apartment-stole-stolen-Cibolo-Texas-287398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retama Ranch Apartments