Complaint Review: Retiever Medical Dental Payments Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: psalms 91 — Pacoima California USA
Retiever Medical Dental Payments Inc.
Rochester New York Rochester, New York United States of America

Retiever Medical Dental Payments Inc. Unprofessional and will not hold to there refund policy. Rochester, New York

Buyer Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This system has made our lives miserable.  We have tried all of the suggestions by the company and this system makes our life a lot more complex than our last system.  We have spoke to the Colorado rep. Brandon who within the first 30 days asked him to trust that it "will get easier".   Our last system was integrated into our computer software.  He seemed to be stalling in order for the guarantee to run out and for them to charge us the $700 cancellation fee.  They kept insisting that we were doing it wrong.  I have a Doctorate and my wife/manager has a Master's degree.  We are not idiots. We have followed all the steps and it doesn't work. The system is garbage and I am not a competitor.  I will write a review on every review page until I get a resolve!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retiever-Medical-Dental-Payments-Inc/Rochester-New-York-/Retiever-Medical-Dental-Payments-Inc-Unprofessional-and-will-not-hold-to-there-refund-po-978325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retiever Medical Dental Payments Inc.