Complaint Review: Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2007

• Reported By:Alpharetta Georgia
Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau
2269 S. Saw Mill River Road. Bldg 3 Elmsford, New York U.S.A.

Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau - RMCB Collection Agency sent a collection letter, then refusal to provide detail on who I supposedly owed, never heard of the supposed creditor Elmsford New York

I received a letter at my place of business with a very unprofessional sounding collection cover letter claiming that I owed someone called "Grandma's kitchen" $31.22. Letter claims "our client insists that you pay this balance" blah blah. Never heard of Grandma's Kitchen. I called the# on the letter and only got automated prompts. Looked up their website shown and finally got a person who simply said they would remove the item as owed. I pressed for details on who "Grandma's Kitchen" is. They said "we don't know that information, they send us the collection data electronically". I continued to press for the info and asked for several supervisors. All of them said the same thing. The last supervisor I got was sent to voice mail. Tried to call NY City dept of consumer affairs (who's license# this letter shows on the back) but could not reach a live body. Tried to call the BBB for the area but they wanted a credit card# to report via phone. Will report via web.

N.E.
Alpharetta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrieval-Masters-Creditors-Bureau/Elmsford-New-York-10523/Retrieval-Masters-Creditors-Bureau-RMCB-Collection-Agency-sent-a-collection-letter-then-294746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau