Complaint Review: Retriever Credit Card Processing

• Updated: Tue, June 05, 2012

• Reported By: Robert Traphagan — Norfolk Nebraska United States of America
Retriever Credit Card Processing
540 East 162nd street, So Holland, Illinois United States of America

Retriever Credit Card Processing National Processing Company Never been treated so badly, or ripped off more in my 30 years in business, stay away from this company So Holland, Illinois

I don't usually get taken in by slick talking salesmen, but this one must have been at the right place at the right time. He showed "proof" on his notepad that he could save me money on my credit card processing. Unfortunately, I did sign the contract for the processing and he told me that my machine was "out of compliance" so I rented a cheap little peice of S*##!! machine for way too much money.

It did not take long for me to see my mistake as almost everything I was told was untrue. The fees were not as quoted, He said there was no monthly fee, and there was, and I ended up paying more than the previous processing company that I had for 20 years. That was just the start.

In the six months that I was with this company, I had more chargebacks than I had the previous 20 years, was accused of fraud, and ripped off for thousands of dollars. I am still locked into the 4 year lease, but I have a new credit card processor that so far has caused me no trouble (SignaPay)

Whatever you do, check out the reviews on the internet, and do not do any business with this company. It will cost you money.

Robert Traphagan
The Boat Shop
Norfolk, NE 68701

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retriever-Credit-Card-Processing/So-Holland-Illinois-60473/Retriever-Credit-Card-Processing-National-Processing-Company-Never-been-treated-so-badly-893273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retriever Credit Card Processing