Complaint Review: Retriever Medical Dental Payments

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Dr. S — Waltham Massachusetts United States of America
Retriever Medical Dental Payments

Retriever Medical Dental Payments This company is very misleading, charged more than what they stated monthly, did not see VERY small print stating cxl policy. Was never explained or offered any of this information. Paid $700.00 to cx Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thank you for retracting your statement and for attempting to delete it. Unfortunately, once a post is made, it can never be removed:

*Author of original report: Retracting my first statement

This company is very misleading, deceptive and unprofessional. Had a man named Kevin come in and "convince us why" Retriever was better than any other credit card processing service. Rushed through the signing of the contracts. Was charged a fee before I even started using service. Was never told about cancellation fee. Finally after being overcharged (more than what was told when they reeled me in" I decided to cancel. Paid $700.00 to get out of contract. Then I receive a phone call from a man named Thomas 708-364-1540 telling me we owe $68.00 for 2 months or we will be shut off". I told him we no longer use their service, we cancelled. He stated you cannot cxl I said we did and we paid $700.00. He then states that it is $1400 to cancel (after just telling me that we cannot cancel). This company needs to be a little less misleading and deceptive. Dont hide the fees put them in large print so that consumers are more aware. Extremely dissatisfied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retriever-Medical-Dental-Payments/internet/Retriever-Medical-Dental-Payments-This-company-is-very-misleading-charged-more-than-wha-993211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retriever Medical Dental Payments

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: F. Shiner - (United States of America)

Dear Doctor:

I am very happy that we were able to speak.  As I made you aware on our phone call, you never had to pay any fee. All of our rates and services are fully guaranteed. I am certainly looking forward to a long business relationship!

For other readers, I would like to highlight our guarantee:

Our Guarantee states:

"WE WILL BEAT ANY VALID WRITTEN OFFER OR YOUR CANCELLATION FEE WILL BE WAIVED."

We are so proud of this unique guarantee that we put it in large bold type on our agreement and all monthly statements that go out to our customers. You will be hard pressed to find any company in the industry who will give such a guarantee.  This is why we have 50,000 healthcare clients and why we maintain an A+ rating with the B B B after 24 years of business.

I encourage you to visit our website at www.retrievermed.com and read about our products and services.  We process for doctor's offices only...we do not do retail store processing. We have customized features and rates that we keep exclusively for healthcare offices.

If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to call my office at 800-337-3630.

Sincerely,

Frank Shiner

President and CEO

Retriever Medical / Dental Payments, Inc.

Retracting my first statement

AUTHOR: Dr. S - (United States of America)

I had a phone call with the president of retriever medical and dental we had a good lengthy conversation. At this point I would like to remove my report. After his explanation I could see his side of the story. I will be giving this processing company another chance.