Complaint Review: Retriever NPC

• Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: Bill — Nekoosa Wisconsin United States of America
Retriever NPC
5100 interchange way suite100 louisville, Kentucky United States of America

Retriever NPC I was told I could cancell anytime crossed it out on contract,but the non cancellable lease ??they filled in and printed my name and now after being lied to by a salesman they want me to pay a huge t louisville, Kentucky

salesman comes into my shop from retriever,never had a credit card machine before,after he assured me I can cancell anytime and no early termation fee, showed me he crossed it out on the paper work.sign here and here and here, after a year and looseing my money to fees and charges this is not the way to go I cancelled and returned the equipment ,then I find out there is a uncancellable lease for equipment ,whats this the sale man never said anything about this and printed in my name and all the details on the form.I dint even have a copy untill they faxed a copy to me.Had I knowen this I would have never signed anything.the only reason I did, I was told I can cancell anytime with no fees and showed me the the form he wrote out crosseing off the early fees.now they want me to pay almost a thousand dollars for early termation fee.I will fight this anyway I can.never trust a salesman from retriever in your area.they will lie to you and once you figure out the fees its to late ,there fees are more then anyone on the market i can find .anything to rip you off and make you pay .I was decieved and lie to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retriever-NPC/louisville-Kentucky-40229/Retriever-NPC-I-was-told-I-could-cancell-anytime-crossed-it-out-on-contractbut-the-non-928684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retriever NPC