Complaint Review: Retriever Payment System

• Updated: Thu, March 29, 2012

• Reported By: Danny — Oxford Mississippi United States of America
Retriever Payment System
826 Office Park Circle, Suite 104 Lewisville, Texas United States of America

Retriever Payment System Lease Finance Group Sent out Sales Rep. to lie and offer one deal to get signature, but refuse that offer and charge for lease Lewisville, Texas

A sales Rep. from Retriever Payment System in Lewisville, Tx came to my Studio to talk about me accepting credit cards to increase business. He made me two offers, purchase equipment or lease equipment. I chose purchase, he gave me a discounted price from $695.00 to $550.00 on one of his forms with equipment prices. He told me since I didn't have credit established with them, I would have to SIGN a lease to establish credit. At the end of 6 months call Jack at Retriever and he would change it form lease to purchase.

Half of the 6 payments would go toward the purchase and the other half go to interest. When I called this Jack he refused to do what sales rep. promised and said you have a lease. They sent papers to National Processing and they took money from my bank account for a while, then Lease Finance Group started taking money out my account. After 3 years and $1350.00 later  I closed my bank account to stop them ripping me off. Now they are threatening a civil action against me. Sales rep. also said no statement fees, they started at $10.00 , $17.95 then $34.95. I am looking for a class action suit against them to join.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2012 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retriever-Payment-System/Lewisville-Texas-75057/Retriever-Payment-System-Lease-Finance-Group-Sent-out-Sales-Rep-to-lie-and-offer-one-deal-861221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retriever Payment System