• Report: #819973

• Reported By: Patricia — Walkertown North Carolina United States of America
Retriever Payment Systems
20405 SH 249, Suite 700 Houston, Texas United States of America

Retriever Payment Systems MERCHANT ACCOUNT---TOTAL RIP-OFF Houston , Texas

iI had a merchant account with this company. August 31, 2011 I closed my company.  The 8th of September I call to close this merchant account.  I then was told I had to do it by fax. Which I did. During this time my brother passed away and alot of stuff happened and to my fault I did not look at my bank statements until December. WHEN I found that they had still been charging me $5.00 a month.

So I sent them a letter with all the information and told them I felt they should refund any fees charged to my account.  Then i find out that on January 6 they charged my account $174.00 saying they never received anything from me and these charges were membership and protection fees.  Once again I called. And all  I get is the run around and told they will not refund my money because they did not get my cancellation.  They are totally a rip off and liars. Do not use this compny, you will regret it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retriever-Payment-Systems/Houston-Texas-77070/Retriever-Payment-Systems-MERCHANT-ACCOUNT-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-Houston-Texas-819973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retriever Payment Systems