Complaint Review: Retro Feet

• Submitted: Sun, January 29, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2006

• Reported By:la puente California
Retro Feet
305 Madison Ave New York,, New York U.S.A.

Retro Feet ripoff New York

*Author of original report: retro feet

On January 10th I ordered a pair of shoes with retrofeet. I never received them. I have called and left messeges and I have emailed several times. I never recieved a tracking number but they were very quick to take my $90.00. I feel someone needs to investigate and handle this. It is not fair to be played with. These shoes were for my stepdaughter and now she is very disappointed.

Angie
la puente, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2006 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retro-Feet/New-York-New-York-10165/Retro-Feet-ripoff-New-York-173809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retro Feet

retro feet

AUTHOR: Angie - (U.S.A.)

spacecoin can help you get your money back. they handle the billing part of retrofeet. you can email them at buyerhelp@spacecoin.com. they have contacted me several times and are attempting to help me. they stated they were unaware of these complaints.

hide