Complaint Review: Retro Wireless

• Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: Mchenrynick — Harvard Illinois USA
Retro Wireless
9901 Pendleton Pike Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Retro Wireless Mid-South Capital Ventures, LLC Sends wrong airtime card codes Indianapolis, Indiana

This a Yahoo endorsed store.

I ordered a 1500 minute Tracfone card (which would have doubled to 3000 with my already Double-Minutes-For-Life phone). They sent me a code for the 400 minute card by mistake. I called them on the phone. Rather than send me the correct card code, they sent me smaller demonination cards and a Double-Minute-For-Life card (which I didn't need). Yes, by retail, all of these cards equalled the $200 I paid. However I only got 800-minutes--which will double to 1600 and I can get an additional 480 bonus minutes between the 3 "cards" for a grand total of 2080 minutes. I used Paypal for this purchase and they simply stated that I have no case here because they gave me $200 worth of card codes.

Sadly, I'll never get my remaining 920 minutes and the Double-Minutes-For-Life card is useless on my phone--you can't double doubled minutes (quadrupling). Furthermore, I'll never use Paypal again for anything other than Ebay--I could've disputed the charge better through my credit card company.

So, consider this a 2/3 product. I'll never get the last 1/3.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retro-Wireless/Indianapolis-Indiana-42326/Retro-Wireless-Mid-South-Capital-Ventures-LLC-Sends-wrong-airtime-card-codes-Indianapolis-753018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retro Wireless