Complaint Review: RetroFeet

• Submitted: Sat, April 15, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 15, 2006

• Reported By:Oakland California
RetroFeet
305 Madison Avenue #449 New York, New York U.S.A.

RetroFeet ripoff, I purchashed 2 pairs of shoes from them totaling $160 March 15, 2006. I never received my shoes. They charged my credit card the same day! New York New York

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes totaling $160, March 15, 2006. On March 31, 2006 I contacted their customer service dept. 1-866-330-4391 and asked about my order. They stated that my items will arrive between April 4th and 5th.

On April 14th I contacted them again about my order, the operator I spoke to identified herself as the owner's daughter, and was very rude, and said "you gone get your shoes, and to stop stressing out." She told me to read their shipping policy, and I did. It stated that they charge your credit card when your order is shipped out, but that was a lie because they took the money off my card March 15, 2006, which was the same day I placed the order. I kept reading and noticed they have violated about 3 of their own policies.

Retro Feet and the people it is ran by should be placed under the jail house. I still have not recieved my items! How do they get away with taking peoples money? Please investigate this company, and have all of them arrested!

Roxanne
Oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2006 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RetroFeet/New-York-New-York-10165/RetroFeet-ripoff-I-purchashed-2-pairs-of-shoes-from-them-totaling-160-March-15-2006-I-186800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RetroFeet