Complaint Review: Retrofeet

• Submitted: Sun, October 15, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, October 15, 2006

• Reported By:Santa Rosa California
1737 B Columbia Drive Decatur, Georgia U.S.A.

Retrofeet ripoff, fraudulent, noncorresponding Decatur Georgia

My order #AB-6699 for two pairs of Air Jordans, Model j7ff5, size 10.5, price $85.00 and Model jdz4, size 10.5, price $80.00 was made on September 1, 2006.

Space Coin's payment service took the money $165 from my bank account on September 5, 2006. After numerous attempts to call, I finally talked to someone on September 21, 2006, and she had no tracking number for the items but to call back in a week or two. Then an Email came from Retrofeet that same week "stating that they were having phone problems and if we wished to contact them, do so my email or fax. I have sent several emails since and have received no reply.

I would like the order to be honored since the shoes are for my grandson and since I have paid for them. If they were out of stock, an email would have been nice or at least some kind of correspondence and my money reimbursed.

Santa Rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2006 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrofeet/Decatur-Georgia-30032/Retrofeet-ripoff-fraudulent-noncorresponding-Decatur-Georgia-215915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retrofeet