surrender

• Submitted: Mon, July 10, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, September 25, 2006

• Reported By:Fayetteville North Carolina
Retrofeet
56 Hudson Plaza 1 Fairburn, Georgia U.S.A.

Retrofeet THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY ripoff Fairburn Georgia

*Consumer Comment: ? Retrofeet Fishy Smelling to me

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!! I placed an order w/ retrofeet.com on 6/6/06 and never recieved anything from them.

The shoes I ordered cost $80 and they took the money out of my account but never sent the merchandise. I contacted them and a rep emailed me back on 6/21/06 saying she would get a tracking number for my item when it was shipped.

Well weeks later I still haven't recieved my order and now they won't answer my e-mails. For those who paid w/ credit cards not all hope is lost, try to dispute the charge w/ your credit card company, you may be able to get your money back.

Someone really needs to put an end to this company, they shouldn't be able to do this to people. After doing my research it seems they have been doing this to many people.

Jenina
Fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2006 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrofeet/Fairburn-Georgia-30212/Retrofeet-THEY-STEAL-YOUR-MONEY-ripoff-Fairburn-Georgia-200191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retrofeet

? Retrofeet Fishy Smelling to me

AUTHOR: Brian - (U.S.A.)

OK I'm a resident of Fairburn Georgia have been for 29 years

This isnt a shoe store. Never has been.
It's a Mail & Ship Business that provides private mail box service to its customers. I know because I have an account with them so I can receive package deliveries from FEDEX, UPS, USPS and DHL along with regular mail and so I can send out packages

Sounds to me like someone claiming to own a store called retrofeet using that address so they seam like a big company. Probably run out of someones home, that went belly up or was a scam to start with

Sorry things went bad for you

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC