Complaint Review: Retrofeet

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 30, 2007

• Reported By:Jefferson City Missouri
Retrofeet
49 East 41st Street New York, New York U.S.A.

Retrofeet This fraud site took my money and never gave me my shoes ripoff New York New York

*UPDATE Employee: Retrofeet's sincere apology to all consumers

I ordered shoes from this site on March 30, 07 and it is now almost a month later and I still havnt received a tracking number or anything. I keep calling the number and it is either a recording or the message box is full. Nobody responds to my emails and nothing is going on about my order. I spent 89.99 on a pair of jordans and nothing to show for it.

I looked up complaints about the site and come to find out there are dozens of people that have been rippled off just like me and before me. I am wanting to find out what can I do and how can I get my money back.

Dominic
Jefferson City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2007 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrofeet/New-York-New-York-10165/Retrofeet-This-fraud-site-took-my-money-and-never-gave-me-my-shoes-ripoff-New-York-New-Yor-244362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retrofeet

Retrofeet's sincere apology to all consumers

AUTHOR: Lawrence - (U.S.A.)

From:

Priority: High
Subject:

Retro Apology

To: All Retrofeet Consumers,

On behalf of Retrofeet, We apologize for any inconveniences you may have had during our time of upgrade to our site, Retrofeet has been through a major change including hiring more employee's in order to satisfy our customers with prompt service and responses. You may call us from 10am till 9pm to reach one of our customer service representatives who will gladly respond to all inquiries, complaints, orders, etc. or you may ask for me personally between the hours of 5pm-9pm eastern standard time.

Again we truly apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused, and we invite all to call us between the hours of 10am-9pm with anything we can help you with.

Sincerely,