Complaint Review: Retrofeet

• Submitted: Mon, October 23, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 23, 2006

• Reported By:Richmond California
3550 Centerville Hwy.Suite 107-215 Senville, Georgia U.S.A.

Retrofeet, I ordered shoes for my son, they took my money the same day, I never rec'd the shoes. Ripoff Senville Georgia

My son wanted some shoes and he found this company on-line. I ordered the shoes for my son and the next day the money was taken from my checking account.

This was done on 8-22-06 and I have not received anything from them. I emailed several times and they were very short responses (i.e. 2 weeks or 14 business days. I received their last email on 9-27 stating what more did I want, they answered my email.

As of today 10-24-06, I have not received any more responses from them, and I have emailed them several times and nothing. I called them and no answer. I tried to fax them and the phone to their fax says that the number does not take incoming calls.

My nephew also ordered from them. He accidently pressed the wrong key and they make it like he ordered 3 pairs of shoes of the same kind. He is only 17 and any money he makes is very minimal. They took up all of his savings and he hasn't received one single pair of shoes.

Richmond, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2006 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrofeet/Senville-Georgia-30039/Retrofeet-I-ordered-shoes-for-my-son-they-took-my-money-the-same-day-I-never-recd-the-217205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retrofeet