Complaint Review: Retrofeet

• Submitted: Tue, April 25, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 25, 2006

• Reported By:palmbay Florida
Retrofeet
305 Madison Ave New York New York 10169 Nationwide U.S.A.

Retrofeet Do not order from them ripoff New York New York

Yo this was d**n experience that I will never do again. I ordered from the thing on April 4 2006 and now it is april 25 and I still did not get my @#$%. I call everyday before I go to work, I e-mail, and I leave messages not a soul responds to me. If I do speak to someone this is wat I hear, oh miss you'll get them within 3-10 business days.

This friday coming up I need those kicks for grad nite in orlando. This !@@$%&# place don't even exist. I just wasted $90.00 on some casper shoes. I hope people read this before buying from this made up business.

Nickesha
palmbay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2006 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrofeet/nationwide/Retrofeet-Do-not-order-from-them-ripoff-New-York-New-York-188522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retrofeet