Complaint Review: Retrofeet.com

• Submitted: Sat, September 09, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, September 09, 2006

• Reported By:TYLER Texas
Retrofeet.com
1737 B Columbia Drive Decatur, Georgia U.S.A.

Retrofeet.com The company ripped me off and stole my money plus they been telling me my shoes would be delivered in 2weeks and its been every since 7/28/06 to 9/9/06 Decatur Georgia

This Retrofeet.com stole my money,and has been lying to me every since 7/28/06. Now its 9/9/06 and i still haven't got my money or my shoes. They will not write me back emails anymore or nothing.

Im only 15 years old and I don't have job and I raised that money for school shoes. I really need that money back or if someway you can make them give me my shoes that I ordered. I ordered my shoes on 7/28/06 and my shoes were accepted in China Rep Peoples post office on Aug.17th, 2006.

I just need my money back which is $95.04 or my shoes. Please someone help me. They won't write me back or nothing because I have been trying to get them to send me my shoes and they wont make a inquiry. I hope that no else buy from them,,,, please dont.

Roderick
TYLER, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2006 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrofeetcom/Decatur-Georgia-30032/Retrofeetcom-The-company-ripped-me-off-and-stole-my-money-plus-they-been-telling-me-my-sh-210184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retrofeet.com