• Report: #205284

• Submitted: Wed, August 09, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 09, 2006

• Reported By:Dorchester Massachusetts
Retrofeet.com
1737 B Columbia Drive, Decatur, Georgia U.S.A.

Retrofeet.com ripoff Stole my money the only sneakers you will are the ones on the webpage Decatur Georgia

In good faith I purchased a pair of sneakers via Retrofeet.com on 6/30/06. I called the phone number listed on the website...it took a few days before I could get through. The operator could not track my package because she said it was coming from China, she could not tell me if the sneakers were shipped or when they would arrive. On 7/19/06 I canceled my order and was promised a refund in 2 to 5 business day.

I have been sending emails and getting no response. 10 times out of 10 no one answers the phone and you can not leave a message because the mail box is always full. Today is 8/9/06, I started calling on Monday and someone answered the phone and all they could tell me is I will get a refund, they can not tell me when and If I asked a question the operator could not answer she put me on hold for awhile and then rambled on saying the same stuff over & over again, I explained to her that reputable company's can track all their transactions and when I would not except her explaination she told me to call back after 1:00pm to speak to someone else knowing it would take me 3 to 10 days to accidently get through on their phone lines.

So here I sit out of $95.94, but I just can not let it go so that's why you are reading this now and I'm filing a claim with the Better Business Bureau. Buyers beware.

Cheryl
Dorchester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2006 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrofeetcom/Decatur-Georgia-30032/Retrofeetcom-ripoff-Stole-my-money-the-only-sneakers-you-will-are-the-ones-on-the-webpage-205284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retrofeet.com