• Report: #193520

• Submitted: Fri, May 26, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, May 26, 2006

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Retrofeet.com
305 Madison Avenue New York, New York U.S.A.

Retrofeet.com - Retro Feet - RetroFeet Ripoff No Shoes at all New York New York

I ordered a pair of shoes for my daughter; she had saved her money from her birthday to get them. We have yet to see the shoes or even get a returned phone call or e-mail. My daughter found this web-site and that let me know what we were dealing with. From what I have seen on here, there is no reason this place should even be able to take one other persons money. They have robbed enough people!! They should have been shut down a long time ago!! PLEASE, PLEASE inform your friends and family and have them spread the word too, Maybe if we all come together we can put a stop to this.

Jen
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2006 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrofeetcom/New-York-New-York-10165/Retrofeetcom-Retro-Feet-RetroFeet-Ripoff-No-Shoes-at-all-New-York-New-York-193520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retrofeet.com