• Report: #198269

• Submitted: Mon, June 26, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 26, 2006

• Reported By:Chandler Arizona
Retrofeet.com
305 Madison Ave. Suite 449 New York, New York U.S.A.

Retrofeet.com This company took my $90.00 and never gave me the product I ordered, ripoff New York New York

I Ordered Jordan 21's May 15, 2006. I was told it would take 7 to 10 business days. When it reached the 10 day I called to verify the order was shipped. The company wouldn't call me back or write me back via email.

Finally I got a live person on the phone and the man could barely speak any English and said "I do apologize, but they are in high demandand it will take 17 days to get my order."

I faxed over a letter to them when I still didn't get my order and no response. I emailed the company every day and I called them everyday.

I finally spoke to a gentleman who said I should have already received them. I asked for a tracking number and he said we do not give tracking numbers. he said it would come via UPS.

It has been 42 days and no merchandise has been sent.

This business is a complete rip-off and i would like my money back. my friend used his credit card to purchase these shoes and have them sent to my house and neither of us have the shoes. the money was taken with in 24 hours of ordering.

We would like justice to be served!I must have called and emailed at least 40 times.

Nancy & Ajamu
Chandler, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2006 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrofeetcom/New-York-New-York-10165/Retrofeetcom-This-company-took-my-9000-and-never-gave-me-the-product-I-ordered-ripoff-198269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retrofeet.com