• Report: #219271

Complaint Review: Retrofeet.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 06, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, November 06, 2006

• Reported By:watertown New York
3550 Centerville Hwy Suite 107-215 Senville, Georgia U.S.A.

Rf45.com Retrofeet.com ripoff, took money didn't send shoes or refund Senville Georgia

I had ordered a pair of shoes on august 28, after 3 weeks I hadn't recieved them yet, so I called the company, and the girl said they weren't shipped yet. She said I could have them shipped or get my money back, and I asked for my money back, and here it is now November and I still have yet to hear anything, now when I call there is no answer, and I email, no response!!

I paid 100 dollars fot the shoes. ALL I want is a refund!! It is just that simple!! I try to either call everyday and or email everyday, and it gets me nowhere!!! Now they are under "new management" and I still have yet to hear anything form anybody!!

watertown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2006 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrofeetcom/Senville-Georgia-30039/Rf45com-Retrofeetcom-ripoff-took-money-didnt-send-shoes-or-refund-Senville-Georgia-219271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retrofeet.com