Complaint Review: Retrojays

• Submitted: Sat, January 01, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 01, 2005

• Reported By:fort worth Texas
Retrojays
PO Box 2009 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Retrojays, Retrojays.com sent wrong product, never gave refund, didnt respond with answers Washington District of Columbia

Simply put, retro jays is unprofessional. Not surprising because they sell samples/variants (otherwise known as fake) trademarked items such as Jordan clothing, Louis Vuitton, etc. I bought a pair of shoes from them a while back for a photo shoot of shoes that are coming out in the near future.

They sent the wrong shoes and that's where the hell started. They requested me to send them back and they would send me the new ones. I sent them back with tracking and they did receive the shoes. I emailed and called over two month period and got the run around form them saying they did not know where my shoes were and that people would contact me about the order. Obviously no response. So form there I took two steps. 1. Got my money back by disputing it with my bank. 2 reported them to the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General for the District of Columbia for their unfair and unprofessional business. You can file a complaint by going to

and file a complaint against them and their business. The attorney has an eye on them. I wish all of you that got suckered the best of luck. If they are going to start a business, they need to be professional and treat every customer with respect and care and be prepared and staffed to handle the demand. Watch out Retro jays, here we come.

Mike
Fort Worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2005 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrojays/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20013/Retrojays-Retrojayscom-sent-wrong-product-never-gave-refund-didnt-respond-with-answers-125344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retrojays