Complaint Review: Retroking.com

• Reported By: Brittany — Houston Texas
Retroking.com
Internet USA

Retroking.com Faking the Customer Service Internet

Purchased a pair of shoes on retroking.com about a week ago. Once shoes arrived they were in prefect condition; or at least that's what I thought. I examined the shoes very closely to see if anything were wrong with them.

So my first time getting ready to wear the shoes was 5/11. When I put on the left shoe, it was fine. As I took the right shoe out of the box, I untied the laces and out of nowhere the top tongue of the shoe had unraveled. This had never happened to me out of all the times I have ordered online.

I emailed the company as soon as I seen it and also provided them with a picture. Their response was, "we are very sorry to hear this, but we checked the shoes before shipping and they are good." They went on to say, "I have spoken with my manager and he said we can send you a new pair after you pay 85$." I stated to them that will not happen being I had already paid 108$ for the shoes.

They also went on to say, " If you like LV maybe you can order some of those bags." Basically they kept trying to make me purchase or send money in order to help me. I am the one that received a poorly put together defective shoe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Retrokingcom/internet/Retrokingcom-Faking-the-Customer-Service-Internet-1145868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Retroking.com