Complaint Review: Reunion - Reunion.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 10, 2009

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Reunion - Reunion.com
www.Reunion.com Valencia, California U.S.A.

Reunion - Reunion.com Said $5 per month but did NOT say they charge a whole YEAR at the same time!! Valencia California

*Consumer Suggestion: That Miroprint Will Get You Everytime

Said $5 per month but did NOT say they charge a whole YEAR at the same time !!!

Profilady
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2008 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunion-Reunioncom/Valencia-California/Reunion-Reunioncom-Said-5-per-month-but-did-NOT-say-they-charge-a-whole-YEAR-at-the-sa-332467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion - Reunion.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Leamaria - (U.S.A.)

I too had an account with reunion.com awhile back. I didn't renew after a year mainly because they charge for a service I can receive free (MySpace/others) elsewhere.
Like any other internet site, you have to read the small print to understand fully what you are agreeing to. Stuff we receive through the mail is the same way, there's always a catch and I'm surprised more people don't know this. Sometimes, digging a little deeper into the site or paperwork is well worth it.

#2 Consumer Suggestion