Complaint Review: Reunion

• Submitted: Tue, September 12, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 12, 2006

• Reported By:Lauderdale Lakes Florida
12100 Wilshire Blvd Ste 150 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Reunion ripoff fraudulent billing Los Angeles California

I signed up at Reunion.com because they said you can search for free i signed up and they told me it would be a $3.00 fee to sign up i put my cc info and open acct tried to do a people search and they stated i had to pay $29.99 for the search i was dis-satified because they said you can do people search; and if you willing to pay the monthly fee you should be able to do free searches, so i cancled the same day.

They stated that the three dollars will not be refunded which I was fine with that. I checked with my bank acct and they took $72.00 off my card, I called them and asked why they took $72.00 dollars off my acct. They told me that was for two months membership(when they stated that you wont be billed until a month latter) and that they could only give me back but only one of the months membership.

They was very rude asked to be transfered to the manager and was transfered to a voice mail that never responeded
so i have to go dispute charges at bank which i dont know what the out come will be and now have check bouceing all over florida.

Lauderdale Lakes, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2006 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunion/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Reunion-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-Los-Angeles-California-210535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion