Complaint Review: Reunion

• Submitted: Sun, August 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, August 24, 2008

• Reported By:Tehachapi California
reunion.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Reunion email search Los Angeles California

I signed up for reunion after seeing an email search online. I think it was MyFreeEmailSearch.com...at least I know they are affiliated. My free email search led me to reunion.com and stated I could find someones email address by typing their name. It then took me to reunion so I payed $60 to join for a year. I cannot search for an email address. I haven't called yet to cancel which is the only way you can cancel-by phone.

Tehachapi, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2008 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunion/Los-Angeles-California/Reunion-email-search-Los-Angeles-California-366423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion