Complaint Review: Reunion.Com

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2008

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
http://www.reunion.com Internet U.S.A.

Reunion.Com Stole private e-mail addresses Santa Monica California

I received an invitation to join Reunion.Com under the guise that the invitation was coming from my niece. Out of curiosity I clicked on the link and provided the information requested in order to get into the website. The instructions are not clearly stated and they are also in very small print regarding the "free" registration. The graphics inviting you to log-in are very bold, but the information regarding "stealing" my e-mail addresses is not clearly stated, nor are the instructions clear. I completed the information not realizing that by clicking "login", Reunion.Com considered that as authorization to send "invitations" to all of my contacts under the guise that I had sent the invitation. This was clearly not my intent and I feel they used underhanded techniques for their advertising ploy. As far as I'm concerned this is theft and forgery.

Colorado Springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2008 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ReunionCom/internet/ReunionCom-Stole-private-e-mail-addresses-Santa-Monica-California-328683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion.Com