Complaint Review: Reunion.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 29, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 29, 2007

• Reported By:El Cajon California
12100 Wilshire Blvd Ste 150 Los Angelas, California U.S.A.

Reunion.com deceptive Los Angelas California

I got an E-mail in my mail box and clicked on the link to discover who was searching for me. I found that I knew none of the people at all that was searching me and that I was mislead in the billing process and was charged 71.00 for three years and I thought that it was a fee for the month. It was too late to cancel it so immediately I called the company. At this point I have been waiting on the phone for almost two hours and the policy says no refunds. I am already concerned that I might not even get ahold of them. If I have to I will drive there myself to get my money back. This exspense is not what I wanted. In saying that even when I immediately tried to cancel my account it claims you have to call it in. this place is deciteful!

El Cajon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2007 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunioncom/Los-Angelas-California-90025/Reunioncom-deceptive-Los-Angelas-California-295502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion.com