Complaint Review: Reunion.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 01, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 03, 2007

• Reported By:Saratoga New York
Reunion.com
Reunion.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Reunion.com charged my cc but did not receive membership privileges Ripoff Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Reunion gave refund integrity still lacks

I paid $36.00 for what was called a premium membership. This is supposed to let you see who is searching for you or who is viewing your profile and I cannot do either. I now am warning people everyday by posting comments about Reunion.com on the Reunion.com website! Others are posting complaints too. Jeff Tinsley better wake up before someone starts a class action suit!

Tracy
Saratoga, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2007 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunioncom/Los-Angeles-California/Reunioncom-charged-my-cc-but-did-not-receive-membership-privileges-Ripoff-Los-Angeles-Cal-237687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion.com

Reunion gave refund integrity still lacks

AUTHOR: Tracy - (U.S.A.)

I complained and warned people for about 1 1/2 months on the reunion website. I told them to check out ripoffreport.com everyday, which is why I believe they sent me a check. Many people thanked me for the warning and/or agreed with me. As of today, people still have complaints. Reunion is very misleading. They now delete all negative comments that would make people aware. So do not get sucked in! I am sure that if I had not posted those negative comments repeatedly on reunion's site, I would not have the refund. They were waiting for me to go away, and I wouldn't!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC