Complaint Review: Reunion.com

• Submitted: Thu, August 21, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 21, 2008

• Reported By:Cape Coral Florida
2118 Wilshire Blvd., Box 1008 Santa Monica, California U.S.A.

Reunion.com Not the service they advertise and they charge you for their donation? Santa Monica California

This site is pure bull. I signed on thinking I would be able to contact a person who I have not contacted in a long time. Paid what I thought was $5 for the month, and then got a reply that if the person I want to contact ever joins reunion.com then my email will be sent. They charged me $59 for a full year and then another $1 for THEIR DONATION to the Red Cross. When I called she offered me a $24 refund and cut my subscription time down to 3 months. Then I told her NO, if the monthly charges are $5 then why would she not charge me $15 for 3 months and refund me the other $45? Then she got back to me and said OK, $24 for 30 days!!! When I told her NO, $5 for 30 days is what I thought I was paying AND getting in touch with someone I had been wanting to reconnect with. Then she put me on hold and never picked back up again.

Cape Coral, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2008 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunioncom/Santa-Monica-California-90403-5784/Reunioncom-Not-the-service-they-advertise-and-they-charge-you-for-their-donation-Santa-M-365362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion.com