Complaint Review: Reunion.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2008

• Reported By:Evanston Illinois
2118 Wilshire Blvd. Santa Monica, California U.S.A.

Reunion.com Reunion.com is dishonest, disreputable & plain old "stinks" Santa Monica, CA 90403-5784 Box 1008 California

I registered online with Reunion.com May 2008. Prior to finalizing registration, billing was represented as $5/month. After finalizing registration, my credit card was billed $60/year. I called Customer Service & was told $60/year fee was printed on the registration website. I only saw $5/month & thought I would have a monthly membership. After I protested vigorously, Customer Service agreed to bill me $12 for a monthly membership & refund my credit card $48.00. They did not follow-through. I called a second and third time and was told Reunion.com had issued a credit, which took 3 weeks from the date it was originally promised to appear on my credit card.

I was so dissatisfied with this company that I requested cancellation of my membership and a full refund of all monies paid to date as I felt they misrepresented the truth & failed to follow-through on a promised credit. I was given Steve Torres' name and # to contact (310-571-3144 x146) for a full refund. I left several voicemails for Mr. Torres but received no response.

I reported Reunion.com to the Better Business Bureau and am still waiting to receive the remainder of the $60 membership fee. Incidentially, they did act quickly in terminating my membership, but they also terminated access to their website two weeks before my one month membership was due to expire.

I believe Reunion.com has been disreputable in their dealings & dishonest in their statement of service fees on their registration website. They heavily market their services and very quickly process credit card orders but are slow to respond to refund requests.

I will never do business with them again.

Evanston, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2008 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunioncom/Santa-Monica-California-90403-5784/Reunioncom-Reunioncom-is-dishonest-disreputable-plain-old-stinks-Santa-Monica-CA-9-349129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion.com