Complaint Review: Reunion.com

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2008

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Reunion.com
2118 Wilshire Blvd. Santa Monica, California U.S.A.

Reunion.com uses False Advertising Santa Monica California

"I was on the internet when an advertisement for Reunion.com came up on my screen. It said "people were looking for me," which caught my interest. There were two choices of subscription. One at $5 for 1 month, and 1 at $12 for 3 months. I didn't want to invest much money in this as I wasn't really sure people were looking for me. I was just curious. So I clicked the one for $5 for 1 month. I was charged $60, which is $5 a month for 12 months.

It had not said that anywhere on the screen. I called the company the very next day (without looking at my e-mail from Reunion.com to see who might be looking for me.) and customer service said they could not refund my money. However, they would charge me $12 for 1 month and cancel the remaining 11 months. This is false advertising and fraud. I have notified my credit card company and will fill out a fraud complaint against them. If anyone knows of a suit against this company, please let me know."

Bonnie M
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2008 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunioncom/Santa-Monica-California-90403-5784/Reunioncom-uses-False-Advertising-Santa-Monica-California-355902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion.com