Complaint Review: Reunion.com

• Submitted: Thu, August 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 14, 2008

• Reported By:West Columbia South Carolina
Reunion.com
2118 Wilshire Boulevard Santa Monica, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-704-1900
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Reunion.com FALSE ADVERTISING AND STEALING YOUR MONEY Santa Monica, CA Santa Monica California

I kept getting advertisements from these people in every email account I had with messages that this or that person was looking for me (which was not true), and they advertised membership for only $5.00 a month. Since I am on disability I figured I could squeeze $5.00 into my monthly budget, but the next day I discovered they had debited my account for $60.00. I immediately wrote them by email stating that their advertising was false,that I could not afford $60.00, that I had 72 hours legally to change my mind, and to please refund my money. I never heard a word.

Tonight I received one of their notices in my email, and when I went to log in I was told that I did not have a membership. I was outraged and sent them an email to that effect. Most of the time when they send messages that someone is "looking" for you, that in fact is not the truth. It is simply a ploy to lure you to their site.

Please do not be suckered in by these people. Their business practices are sleazy at best.

Elizabeth
West Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2008 01:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunioncom/Santa-Monica-California-90405-5784/Reunioncom-FALSE-ADVERTISING-AND-STEALING-YOUR-MONEY-Santa-Monica-CA-Santa-Monica-Califo-362730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion.com