worn

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
Reunion.com
Reunion.com Internet U.S.A.

Reunion.com Beware of this company Internet

They did the same crap to me. They had a message upon registation that they were running an introductory fee of $5.00 a month, and they lied saying you wouldn't be billed right a way. They didn't say that they would bill it all up front and they did. I looked at my account and say they charged me $60.00 the whole year up front. The only thing that prompted me to sign up with them was my school had it 's 20 th year anniversay recently and I got an email claiming that 17 people were looking for me. When I signed up there was no one I knew, just random people from different states. One person had my same name from another state. They probably found her from a phone book and added her name on. I called the company for a refund and after I held the line for about 30 minutes the call disconnects. I do believe they are tied into other companies like Classmates.com . I also notied on my account were other little charges for $1.00 here and $4.00 there. Cut off your card immediatley if you have signed up with these crooks.Beware!!!

Fefe
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2008 04:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunioncom/internet/Reunioncom-Beware-of-this-company-Internet-406114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion.com