Complaint Review: Reunion.com

• Updated: Tue, November 11, 2008

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Reunion.com
reunion.com Internet U.S.A.

Reunion.com Fraudulently took money from my checking account Santa Monica California

I logged onto Reunion.com once several months ago when I got an email saying someone was searching for me. Once I registered for a "free" account I discovered you had to pay to find out who was searching for you. I said forget it, and never went back. I junk mailed subsequent emails from Reunion.com. However yesterday out of the blue they charged my debit card for $59.00. I have no idea how they even GOT the card number. I called to complain and was told by customer "service" there's nothing they can do because they have no record of the charge and I only have a free account anyway.

So I go later to log in and see if I can investigate further and now my account doesn't even exist. But the charge is still there! I can't take it up with my bank since it's a holiday.

We need to put an end to this kind of fraud - can't something be done to stop these criminals?

Shelly
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunioncom/internet/Reunioncom-Fraudulently-took-money-from-my-checking-account-Santa-Monica-California-390232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion.com