Complaint Review: Reunion.com

• Updated: Mon, October 13, 2008

• Reported By:Winston Salem North Carolina
Reunion.com
www.reunion.com Internet U.S.A.

Reunion.com Sent emails informing me of a person that wanted to re-unite with me but it was a lie. Internet

I decided one day to find out if I can find my lost middle school friends online. I came across Reunion. I filled out all the nessary online forms to join the site but they wanted money so you can actually use the site.
I decided to forget it until they sent emails stating that I have one person who was looking for me. Being guillable and after receiving emails everyday I paid $36.00 for three months. I decided to check to see who wanted to find me and there was no one.
No contacts from anybody! And in order to find someone you have to pay another internet site additional money. Of course, they have a clause stating that they don't give refunds. So I can't get my money back.
I tried to get in contact with the company and waited on the phone for over 20 minutes and still I couldn't get through. I don't know about anyone else but this company uses emails to scam people who are just looking to find old friends and loved ones. I would never recommend this site to anyone.

Tbear7925
Winston Salem, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2008 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reunioncom/internet/Reunioncom-Sent-emails-informing-me-of-a-person-that-wanted-to-re-unite-with-me-but-it-wa-380931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reunion.com